After a great win over Marquette, it's time to match up with IMO one of the best 5 teams in the nation.
Keys to the game:
1) Control tempo. We don't need to go up and down with UCLA. They play 10 and can run us to death.
2) Keep UCLA's guards in check. Ok that's unlikely, but keeping Farmar and Afflalo from going off is huge.
3) Get the ball inside to Davidson and Hendrix. We have a height advantage inside. Use it.
4) Someone off the bench steps up. Felix did so against Marquette and hopefully he can do so again.
5) Avoid the scoring droughts. We win when we don't go 4 minutes between FGs (no duh).
Prediction- UCLA pulls away late behind Farmar. 78-68. I hope I'm wrong.