I'll try to update this weekly. Let me start off with a preseason SEC list:
1) Tennessee- the odds on favorite to win the SEC.
2) Arkansas- gets the nod over Kentucky as they have better talent.
3) Kentucky- Tubby didn't leave a whole lot for Gillispie.
4) Alabama- despite what CMG says, this team can compete for the SEC title.
5) Mississippi State (M$U)- let's see how much or little the loss of the Delks and Goodridge make.
6) Florida- something tells me they'll be top 3 by the end of the year. For now it's a brand new team so they start here.
7) Vanderbilt- I predict they'll stay middle of the road all season long.
8) Auburn- some say Lebo's Tigers could be a sleeper NCAA pick.
9) Georgia- Felton's hardline stance might cost him his job. Before all the suspensions they were a potential NCAA team.
10) LSU- looks like another long year for the Brady bunch.
11) Ole Miss- Andy Kennedy is going to have to work magic for them to compete.
12) South Carolina- Dave Odom is prepping his Cocks for another NIT championship run... maybe not.