... thanks to late heroics by Tubbs and Riley to send the game to OT. Riley took over in OT with three 3s... one being a dagger in the closing seconds of OT to seal the win.
- Riley's 2nd half
- Hendrix everywhere except the charity stripe
- defensive intensity (Jemison gets special kudos)
- Couldn't throw it in the ocean up until the final minute of regulation.
- 39% from the charity stripe (FT line)? Someone should've started "grandma-ing" it.
- Gee was AUful the entire game and Riley was as bad the 1st half.
A gritty win... good to see the team didn't give up when SELA was up by 5 under 90 seconds to go. Saying that, call me concerned about this team...