I'm absolutely disgusted. The team put forth great effort, but crappy coaching in the final couple of minutes put this game in OT and A&M took over. I'm too pissed to link stats. EDIT- I'm still pissed, but here are the stats.
I'm a big Torrance fan, but you don't put him in the game FOR THE FIRST TIME with under a minute to go thinking he'll sink FTs if fouled. He did hit the front end to give us a 3 point lead.
A&M possession... HOW IN THE HOLY HELL do you NOT FOUL and allow them to shoot a 3? Well folks, that's what happenned and we went to OT. I knew the ending to this story.
- shut down Josh Carter late in the 2nd half. He was killing us early.
- only turned the ball over 8 times
- last minute coaching
- Outrebounded late in the 2nd half and in OT bad.
- FT shooting was pathetic... especially late in the 2nd half and OT.
- Green has got to learn about tick tac fouls away from the basket. Losing him killed us.
I have to question why certain players are logging serious minutes while other productive players from last season get a cup of coffee on the court. My frustration with the coaching staff is well documented... and if I type what I really feel we might have to make this a rated R board.
We should've won this game... going away.
Listening to CMG's post game... it's the same old excuses long time basketball fans have heard. If anyone buys what he's saying I got some swampland in Nebraska to sell you.