... the final score is not indicative of how much we dominated. The game was over 5 minutes into the 2nd half... although GA Tech never quit and cut the lead from 30 to 11 in the last 8 minutes.
- That was the Ronald Steele of old. Easily his best game of the season.
- Out rebounded a bigger team.
- Defensive intensity... just about every shot was contested the first 30 minutes. The 48% FG is inflated... they hit a bunch of shots when the game was already decided.
- didn't finish the game... let GA Tech creep back. The game was in hand already, but still... FINISH! Could've rested the starters and let the bench play more.
- FT shooting... 58% is not going to cut it.
- Green fouled out again. He's got to be more disciplined. Knox also fouled out and Coleman did his best to join them with 4.
Alias and DJC attended the game and probably have more detailed info so stay tuned. Those 2 probably combined to drive 8 hours to see the team play.