Gee was fliying all over the court, putting up another double-double and playing exceptional defense. His FG percentage wasn't good, but he did other things to make a difference today. 65-59 is your final.
- Gee's hustle
- Hillman driving the ball
- Shut down Mitchell and Temple
- Forced 17 turnovers
- Hillman shooting the ball
- Ronald Steele was non-existent (again)
- Piss poor FT and 3 PT shooting
- Transition defense really sucks. Seriously, they couldn't cover me and 4 guys from my neighborhood.
- Little motion on offense. It's pretty much freelancing which is pretty damn sad.
- Hillman can amaze you and disgust you in a period of one minute.
- Ronald Steele isn't the PG he used to be. It's time to move him to the 2 guard slot and let someone else run the point.
- Free Mikhail Torrance! You mean to tell me that Hollinger and Andrew Steele are better than him? No freaking way... and I've watched all three of them play. He either did something to CMG or is hurt. Those are the only 2 options.
- Free Jemison as well. How do you go from a starter to not seeing the court?