Give Auburn credit as they battled back from 12 down. I don't get why we abandoned getting the ball inside in the 2nd half. We were clobbering them in there!
- Torrance had a great game at the point
- Green dominated inside
- Played good pressure defensive up until the 5 minute mark
- Gee decided to put the team on his back when it wasn't necessary. Bad shot after bad shot.
- FT shooting... cost us the game!
- Brock with bad back to back TOs late in the 2nd half
- WE WERE SWEPT BY AUBURN!!!
This one leaves a sour taste in my mouth, BUT I still feel this team can do some damage in the SECT.