1) Florida- I think they lose at least one, maybe 2 games in conference, but they're still the class of the East.
2) South Carolina- This is SOS' bestest chance to have an impact in the SEC. UGA is retooling, UT is stinking, and they should be better than Vandy and Kentucky. I think.
3) UGA- normally they overachieve when the pressure's off. I'm not sold on them though.
4) Tennessee- for all the flack Kiffin has receivd I think he somehow manages 7 wins from that bunch.
5) Kentucky- Six wins is their benchmark.
6) Vanderbilt- they made a bowl game last year. Don't expect another one for 24 years.
1) Ole Miss- I'm going against the belief that Nutt has his best seasons when his team is under the radar. Many of their toughest games are at home.
2) Alabama- I think we take a small step back, but still win 10 games.
3) LSU- They have to be better at QB, but they are quite the undisciplined bunch. It'll cost them a few games.
4) Arkansas- 2 years away from being a force.
5) Auburn- They don't have the right Gene. I'd be surprised if they win 5 games.
6) Miss St- their fans are geared up for hoops.