Link to the SEC Tournament bracket
Auburn vs Tennessee:
- Auburn wins because UTK pretty much doesn't care anymore. It will set basketball back 18 years.
Florida vs Arkansas
- Both are underperforming teams IMO, but I'll go with Arkansas in the mild upset
Vandy vs Auburn
- Vandy in a mugging. By like 20.
Ole Miss vs Alabama
- We are in freefall mode and I don't think we snap out of this funk. Ole Miss comfortably
UGA vs Miss St
- I'll pick the dawgs from Starkville in the slight upset. I wasn't all that impressed with UGA yesterday.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas
- A close game where aTm wins
LSU vs Vanderbilt
- LSU should win, but Johnny Jones is their coach so they'll probably lose. I'll go with Vandy.
Kentucky vs Ole Miss
- Big Blue Nation will pull the Cats through in dominating fashion.
South Carolina vs Miss St
- I'm feeling froggy so I'll ride the Starkville dawgs again.
Texas A&M vs Vanderbilt
- Vandy by a 3 late.
Kentucky vs Miss St
- State's Auburnesque run ends here. Badly.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
- I'm going with the hometown Commodores to win the SECT
SEC Tournament teams:
Texas A&M (7)
South Carolina (10)