Tennessee had a big week... first they knock off Oklahoma State and then come back from a 15 point deficit (from memory... I might be off a few points) to beat Texas. Right now they're the 3rd best team in the SEC.
Florida demolished Ohio State... when the Gators are on their game there's no one that can beat them. NO ONE!
Arkansas continues to lose. Texas beats them in a close game. Stan Heath is still sooo fired.
Washington manhandles LSU. I've said from the beginning this is an overrated Bengal Tiger squad.
Auburn plays A&M close... until tipoff. Also, UGA goes down to Tech.
A better non-conference showing for the SEC. Let's see what happens this week.
- UGA goes to undefeated Clemson.
- Miss St goes to George Mason. GMU isn't very good, but it should still be a tough game.
- Florida gets to paste UAB
- UGA has Wisconsin at home. I think the Badgers are overrated (like their football team).
- Alabama gets Oklahoma at Coleman. I'll comment on this game as it gets closer.
Weak week... but that's to be expect this time of year.