Short, but to the point...
1) Tennessee- probably a lock to be here all season although losing last night was unexpected.
2) Ole Miss- suprising loss to the fightin' Lebos, but still the 2nd best team in the conference.
3) Florida- I still don't know how good they are, but they keep winning.
4) Vanderbilt- demolished by Tennessee.
5) Mississippi State- winners of 8 in a row.
6) Auburn- Lebo is still getting the most out of his team.
7) Georgia- Good win over the struggling Hogs.
8) South Carolina- Dave Odom's last hurrah... slightly better than mediocre play.
9) Arkansas- questionable substitution moves by Pelphrey... they should be better than this.
10) Kentucky- I can't believe they're still under .500. Good win over the Vols though.
11) Alabama- Only LSU can keep us from the bottom.
12) LSU- it's a race between Brady and CMG for the coach on the hottest seat.