The second half of the game set back college basketball 50 years. It wasn't like UK was on fire... they just didn't suck as bad.
- 1st half effort by Knox and Coleman.
- Riley scored and played well on D.
- 52 total points (25 in the 2nd half... and had to rally to get that).
- Gee with another AUful game.
- didn't take advantage of the numerous UK turnovers.
- I sat through this trainwreck.
2-7 and counting. We're well on our way to 4-12 (or worse). Kentucky on the other hand might find their way to the big dance if they keep winning in the SEC (and I thin they will).