1) Arkansas- impressive win over Oklahoma. Michael Washington has come on strong the last few weeks.
2) Tennessee- their win over Georgetown looks even more impressive. Why did they drop to #2? Arkansas' domination of #4 OU.
3) Florida- what a cupcake nonconference schedule they've played. They should be better than that.
4) South Carolina- lost at home to Clemson, but still a solid team.
5) LSU- see Florida.
6) Kentucky- they keep on rolling. Let's see what they do at Louisville.
7) Auburn- they beat Bama A&M worse than we did.
8) Vanderbilt- 4 in a row over cupcakes winning by 19+ each game.
9) Alabama- 4 in a row, but not impressive in 2 of them.
10) UGA- thank God for Mississippi is what they're saying.
11) Ole Miss- injuries have decimated them, but still... getting hammerred by the fighting Eustachys?
12) Miss St- lost to San Diego at home. Kentucky did that last year and made the NCAAs... I doubt MSU does the same.
Happy New Year everyone... I'll drink me a Shark Attack (or 12) at Tropical Isle for my peeps.