Here are mine. Quit reading NOW if you're looking for sunshine. Click on title to read more (testing jump breaks).
- I say we go 10-3 with our biggest win coming over Oregon St in the 2K Sports Classic. Our schedule is light on marquee names, but decent in regards to RPI.
- I am sweating the SDSt Jackrabbits on Nov 9th. I'll be there to watch although the game tips around my bedtime.
In the SEC:
- I predict us to finish 6th with a 10-8 conference record, although I can see us as high as 4 or as low as 9. It all depends on the offense.
- Win one game in the SEC Tournament.
- Our non-conference schedule and slightly above .500 record in the SEC should land us a 10 seed. To be honest I hoping for better in year 4, but looking at this right now it's hard for me to place them higher. 7/10 NCAA tournament games are a crap-shoot so we could win one and then get a high 2 seed in the
Note- the above is what I think this team accomplishes, not what I want them to