1) Eric Musselman- MS mentioned him below... would be FANTASTIC due to his NBA ties and his coaching history. From all accounts he's doing the leg work at LSU right now.
2) Dwayne Stephens- yeah... I think he'd help us bring in big men that can rebound. He's also young and probably would run with the program (promote the heck of out it).
3) Bacari Alexander- Might be the most underrated one on this list. He's the one that brought in the talent to Michigan. Beilein is holding on to him as long as he can.
4) Bobby Lutz- yeah... I think Mark Gottfried would tell him to wait for a better job, but he'd be a fool not to come here if offered. His success with UNC-Charlotte and being the glue behind NC State's 4 year run at the NCAAT makes for a solid hire. Age is an issue so he's down the list.
5) Steve Robinson- Roy Williams' top recruiter. He'd bring the talent in for sure. Previous experience being the HC at FSU and Tulsa helps... even though that was a long time ago. My only gripe is his age which puts him 5th on my list.